Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day Three Hundred Thirty Six: Bicycle Advocacy

I like the sound of that. I found a job posting for a job in Austin. I am moving there soon and this job jumped at me today. I got truly excited about a job for the first time in a long time. I need to find out more. I don't want to just push paper, I want to ride all the bike paths and do research in other cities... say Copenhagen. 


Oh, a girl can dream. 


For today, I am doing this here and Facebook. These are two bike paths that I rode all summer and fall long. The top one I rode at least four times a week for months. The second one I hit on the weekends or early mornings. I like them both in the summer, but as you can see, the Washington side has no regard for cycling in the winter. The Idaho paths are plowed and accessible. In Copenhagen they have little bike path snow plows. Now that is awesome. But here, we have variances:




Thursday, December 2: photos of places I love to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment